Mechanical Project Engineer
I am recruiting a Mechanical Project Engineer to join one of the UKs leading suppliers of engineering services to the food, beverage and pharma manufacturing sector.
As the successful Mechanical Project Engineer you will report into the Operations Director and on a daily basis your focus will be on:
- Mechanical design of process equipment & pipework
- Project Engineering from start to completion
- Procurement of all raw materials including supply chain liaison
- Client /site presence to ensure the smooth running of all projects
- Quoting /estimating any new projects and designs
- Financial management of all projects including completion on budget and time constraints
It is essential that you have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar project role and you have a Mechanical Engineering background, ideally you will have worked within the food/beverage or pharmaceutical production sector, and it is essential that you possess the following skills & qualifications:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or minimum of HND/HNC
- Auto CAD 2D & 3D Modelling experience
This role is predominately based at our Clients sites in the North of the UK including Manchester, Huddersfield, Leeds, M62 corridor so it would be ideal if you are located within commutable distance of these locations.
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.
- Mechanical Project Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"