My Client are a global leader in the design and manufacture of conveying and seasoning systems for the food industry. They have over 40 years of experience, the best engineers in the industry and combine innovation and specialist knowledge to ensure that they provide the cleanest, safest, most reliable systems delivering high accuracy, gentle product handling with flexibility and control. They export their equipment all over the world.
My Client have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer to join their world class project team. The successful candidate will manage various projects which will range in value between £10,000 and £2,000,000 and range in content from simple repeat components to major turnkey installations.
· Development of project scope by liaising with customer and sales.
· Agreeing delivery schedule
· Obtaining customer GA approval and monitoring detailed mechanical design work
· Definition of electrical and software scope
·3rd party equipment scope and supply
· Co-ordinating delivery arrangements
· Arranging site installation supervision
· Commissioning Support
My Client are looking for someone who is highly skilled and enthusiastic.
Key Skills Required:
· Degree in Mechanical Engineering
· Sound Technical Background
· Good IT skills
· Willingness to work overseas for short duration's
- Project Engineering
- Food Production