I am recruiting a Mechanical Project Engineer to join one of the UKs leading suppliers of engineering services to the food, beverage & pharmaceutical manufacturing sector.
As the successful Mechanical Project Engineer you will report into the Operations Director and on a daily basis your focus will be on:
- Project Engineering from start to completion
- Providing the mechanical design of process equipment & pipework
- Procurement of all raw materials including supply chain liaison
- Client /site presence to ensure the smooth running of all projects
- Quoting /estimating any new projects and designs
- Financial management of all projects including completion on budget & time constraints
As the successful Mechanical Project Engineer it is essential that you have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar project role and that you have a mechanical engineering background. Ideally you will have worked within the food/beverage or pharmaceutical production sector as hygienic pipework and processing experience is a must.
It is also essential that you possess the following skills & qualifications:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or minimum of HND/HNC
- Auto CAD 2D & 3D modelling experience
This role is predominately based at our clients sites in the South West & Wales therefore, ideally you will be located in or around Bristol, Portishead , Thornbury or live within commutable distance of the following locations , M4/ M5 corridor South Wales, Cardiff etc.
To apply for this role please click on the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.
- Project Engineer/Hygienic Pipework/Food & Beverage Process Design