Mechanical Building Services Project Engineer vacancy with an M&E contractor.
You will be an experienced building services engineer capable of running mechanically biased services projects from initial inception to completion.
The position will require you to liaise closely with the estimating team and then procure materials and sub-contractors then manage the construction process.
You will lead the project in terms of planning, resourcing, sub-contractor/ direct labour management and client liaison.
You will also have strong commercial skills and will take projects to final account where you deal with variations.
Projects will range in sector and value including commercial and retail sectors as well as in the motor industry, pharmaceutical industry, printing, shipbuilding, warehouse distribution, aircraft hangar etc.
Projects range in value from £50k to £1m in value.
This High Wycombe based HVAC contractor has been operating for over 50 years and has a turnover in excess of £20M per annum.
• 35 hours per week
• Company car allowance
• Pension provision • BUPA
• Out of pocket expenses
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Sick Paid Scheme
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Company smart phone and laptop
• Annual bonus dependent on profitability trading
Preferred candidate would reside within one hour commute of our offices.
Prospects for progression within our company are good.
Role would include but not limited to the following duties/responsibilities:
• Handover from Estimating Department to Projects Department
• Submittals, technical data and drawings for Client approvals and obtaining same
• Project planning and programming
• RAMS and project health & safety submittals
• Sub-contractor and direct labour supervision
• Commercial and contractual managing • Commissioning, handover and defects
- Building Services
- Mechanical Engineering