Well established for over 30 years with the highest standards of quality, service and flexibility, with a recognized track record for delivering innovative process solutions that improve productivity and reduce manufacturing costs for a wide blue chip client's of UK and global household names.
- As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for the ordering of materials, ensuring members of staff are out on site working on the correct projects as well as interacting with the clients on various technical requirements, quotations, timeframes and specifications
- Customers that you will be interacting with will mainly operate in the Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical and the Process industries.
- Covering customer sites based in the regions of Yorkshire, the North West, North East & anywhere along the M62 Corridor
- Dealing with products such as Pumps, Process Equipment, Materials Handling & Pipework
- You will be working across customer sites interacting directly with the customer as well as internal design teams on the 3D design of product specifications
The Ideal Person:
- Ideal candidate for this Project Engineers role you will come from food preparation and/or pharmaceutical background
- Experience with working in controlled environments and especially within hygiene.
- HNC+ in Mechanical Engineering.
- Some form of projects experience in the relevant field either as a project engineer or contracts engineer
- A background in design using AutoCAD would be desirable, but not essential
Consultant: Bjorn Johnson
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job