Our client is a world class international business, who design and manufacture a range of high value specialist industrial products for a global customer base. Due to an increase in their build requirements they have urgent requirements to recruit skilled and motivated Mechanical Operators to support their operation for a temporary 3-month period. You will be working on a day shift basis, building and assembling their products, working from engineering drawings, using a variety of hand tools, and other industrial machinery, fault finding, testing and supporting the overall project. Please apply for an immediate response if you believe you have a suitable skill set and you are available now.
- Communicate effectively with all team members within the project.
- Read and work from engineering drawings.
- Identify faults, errors or anomalies throughout the project assembly.
- Problem solving.
- Use a variety of industrial machinery.
- Safe use of all hand tools.
- Carry out pressure testing of finishing assembled projects.
- Able to support Engineers in the overall testing process for all projects.
- Work in a safe manner.
- Possess a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Able to work from engineering drawings.
- Experience of using hand tools.
- Previous mechanical assembly/build experience is essential.
- Able to test products.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Any experience of working with the following would be advantageous - pedestal drill, band saw, chop saw, grinders, and pipe cutting tools, though training will be provided.
- Able to commit to a temporary contract as soon as possible.