Encore Personnel are looking for mechanical operatives for our busy client in Leeds. We are looking for people who would like to develop their current skills and also gain new skills along the way. Attention to detail is paramount in this role so experience of this would be desirable.
Hours: 6am-2pm over time available - flexibility is a must
Hourly Rate: Starting from £7.50 paying up to £10.20 based upon experience
Permanent opportunities available
Your duties will include:
- Setting and operating cold forging equipment to company work procedures and instructions.
- Carry out machine changeovers to produce current and future product range.
- Conduct regular maintenance checks and participate in breakdown maintenance as required.
- Regularly monitor production to ensure it meets the required quality standards.
- Working closely with the team leader to ensure production meets agreed deadlines.
- Use a fork lift truck for the transfer of raw materials from stores to production area (FLT licence desirable but not essential).
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment desirable due to the instructions and specifications.
- Fork Lift truck licence desirable, however full internal training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Be a good team player.
- Possess good problem solving abilities.
- Be reliable with a proven attendance record.
- Experience in setting and operating complex multistation equipment would be beneficial.
If you feel you have the experience for this role then please apply with your CV and our recruitment team will contact you to arrange an interview.Encore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.