Our Client is a well established Engineering and Manufacturing business, they are now looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join their team in Port Talbot.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all activities are undertaken within Health, Safety and Environmental requirements and in compliance with company and legislative requirements. The jobholder will work as part of a team to ensure manufacturing performance on an ongoing basis and to support manufacturing development plans, identifying opportunities for improvement.The Responsibilities
Role responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Diagnosing and repairing equipment breakdowns. Identifying failure modes of plant equipment and returning the equipment to operation safely and in a reasonable timescale.
- Carrying out maintenance routines on plant and equipment. Diagnosing and repairing equipment failures as required.
- Obtaining maintenance schedules from the maintenance management system (SAP) and feeding back work carried out. Work arising to be recorded using notifications.
- Locating spare parts using the maintenance management system. Collecting and returning spares to stores.
- To work under the permitry rules. Issuing certificates / permits as and when required.
- To assess all engineering plant changes using the Management of Change (MOC) system.
- Installation and testing of equipment.
- The jobholder must have industrial Engineering experience
- Must have experience of working within a safe system of work
- Level 3 qualification in mechanical engineering
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, please apply now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'