Due to continued growth our Stanley based FMCG manufacturer is recruiting for a day shift Mechanical Maintenance Technician. On role is an attractive salary and the chance to work on a permanent day shift basis.
- To undertake tasks as defined in the Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
- Identify and implement new items or schedule alterations as required.
- Identify and rectify equipment or plant failures.
- Installation of new or existing equipment and plant.
- Installation and maintenance of building fabric.
- Maintenance of a stock control system for spares.
- It is essential you have completed a recognised mechanical apprenticeship.
- Previous "hands on" maintenance experience is essential.
- You must also have previously worked in a manufacturing environment.
- You must be mechanically biased.
- Must be happy to work permanent day shift.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job