Two global companies, are seeking a Mechanically biased maintenance Technician, on a permanent basis to maintain heavy equipment.
One role is in Dudley, on a 3 shift pattern, paying circa £27,000 and the other is in Wolverhampton, on days, paying circa £25,000 (may move to shifts in the future).
Both roles require the following skills / ability
- Mechanical faultfinding and repair
- Hydraulic and pneumatic faultfinding and repair
- Basic electrical faultfinding and repair
- Welding and fabrication
- Ideally time served with a Level 2 Mechanical Engineering qualification
- Heavy machinery maintenance experience (Presses, Foundry, Cranes, Metals Processing equipment)