Our client is a forward-thinking well-established manufacturer. Growth is the reason they are now looking to recruit a Mechanical Maintenance Technician to work on a continental pattern.
- The role will be to work on both reactive and planned maintenance on a range of machinery associated with production.
- Along with day-to-day maintenance issues you also are heavily involved in the installation of new machinery and refurbishment of old machines.
- You will undertake programming activities and prepare technical reports to analyse breakdown causes, recommend practical countermeasures, and drive forward achievable solutions.
- Must be time served and mechanical bias.
- PLC experience is preferred.
- Must be happy to work continental shifts.
- FMCG experience is preferred.
- An attractive salary.
- Working for a market leader.
- Good pension.
- Production bonus.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'