Job Title: Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
Location: West Berkshire
Salary: £27k - £29k
Job Type: Permanent
PPM – Maintenance – Manufacturing – FMCG – Multi Skilled –Mechanical – Supervisor – Days
An incredible opportunity has just become available for Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor to join a market leading, global manufacturing company in North Devon. The Maintenance Supervisor will be expected to lead a team of Mechanical Maintenance Engineers within the manufacturing and production environment. The Maintenance Supervisor will drive continuous improvement across the site, enhancing performance, quality, efficiency and waste reduction.
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Supervising a Maintenance team
- Organising internal & external Maintenance works (in accordance to production plan)
- OEE analysis to reduce machinery downtime by improving reliability
- Reviewing and updating maintenance documentation and processes.
- Defining and implementing required trainings
- Keeping on top of maintenance reports
It would be a distinct advantage if the Maintenance Supervisor has experience in an FMCG environment, with strong knowledge of mechanical maintenance & processes as well as being a strong leader.
If you are interested in this Maintenance Supervisor opportunity, then please apply with your most updated CV now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job