Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
Salary £28,000-£35,000 p/a
On behalf of an excellent established client who is going through a period of growth, we are looking for an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Fitter to join a busy engineering team. You must have experience of working within a fast-paced engineering environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Maintenance Fitter who likes to be 'hands-on' and work within a busy fast-paced environment.
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance
- Carry out proactive and reactive maintenance on plant equipment
- Working on Hydraulic Systems, Pneumatic Systems, Compressors and Motors.
- Adherence to legislation and Company, hygiene, health and safety policies during all works in accordance with PPE requirements at all times
- To support continuous improvement through identifying site improvement projects and personal development opportunities to the Engineering Manager
- Experience of working in Manufacturing preferably within heavy industry
- Proven experience of planned maintenance systems and breakdown maintenance
- Experience in fault diagnosis in a production/manufacturing environment
If you find this role of interest or would like a confidential chat, please do not hesitate in coming back to me.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'