The successful Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will report directly into the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for reactive and preventative maintenance on hoppers, conveyors, palletisers and mixers.
Working Hours: Seasonal as follows....
days - 1 month
3 shift - 15% 6 months
4 shift - 25% 5 months (Oct - March)
Possible additional annual income could be an additional £15k approx
Salary: £31,600 basic + shift allowance and overtime
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Provide reactive and preventative maintenance on machinery such as hoppers, conveyors, palletisers and mixers
* Work individually and as part of a team
* Always adhere to health and safety regulations across site
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Level 3 apprentice trained or above in Mechanical Engineering
* Experience of working in a manufacturing environment (either heavy industry or fast-paced)
* Able to read mechanical drawings
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Kerry Hill at Elevation Recruitment Group.
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'