Fantastic new opportunity for either a Mechanical or Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer!! Up-to £36k!! Double Days!! Career Progression!! On-going training and Development!!
Interested?.. Keep reading!!
Our Client are one of the fastest growing independent European manufacturers within the recycling sector, they are renowned not only for an innovative approach and agile business model but are also leaders in manufacturing premium secondary packaging. They are currently expanding their engineering team and looking for either a mechanical or a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join their expanding team. Interested?... Keep Reading
The Role in Brief
*You will carry out and record planned and corrective maintenance on plant, machinery and services quickly and efficiently so as to cause the least amount of machinery downtime
*You will ensure machinery and services are all in working order ready for production after maintenance periods
*You will maintain good communication throughout the process with the engineering team and production
Successful candidates will be:
• Time served, Mechanically biased multi-skilled maintenance engineer
• Possess good mechanical / electrical skills
• Able to demonstrate excellent fault finding skills on electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
• Have excellent communication and time management skills
• Have a flexible attitude to shift work
• The ability to work in a high pressure environment
• Previous proven track record in a manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply ASAP as position will be filled soon. For more details please e-mail
All the best!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'