Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £30,639 p.a. + excellent company benefits
Hours: Day shifts- Monday- Friday, 7am-3pm
My client currently has a great opportunity for a Mechanically biased Engineer to join their production maintenance team at one of their sites in Middleton, Greater Manchester.
My client is a well-known manufacturer of household products and they have offices in both the UK and Europe.
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance activities on all plant, equipment, components and systems at the scheduled frequency and time to minimise unplanned downtime through breakdown failures
- Assist / work with other Engineering team members as and when required, to ensure works are completed and logged correctly
- To have and utilise basic electrical skills
- Assist in the development of engineering apprentices
- Comply with Permit to Work systems, Isolation Procedures and all other HSE systems.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Full engineering apprenticeship
- Substantial practical experience as Mechanical Engineer/ Fitter/ Technician in a processing environment
- Experience of working in a Blow Mould department is essential for this role
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work of own initiative
My client offers a good company benefits package, which includes 25 days holiday + bank holidays, a competitive pension scheme and free on-site parking.
Nolan Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
- mechanical fitter
- maintenance technician
- mechanical engineer
- mechanical maintenance engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job