Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / CNC / Production maintenance
£20k - £25k doe
Our client is an expanding, successful E-commerce furniture company with multiple sites in the UK and Europe fabricating bespoke solid timber products for the retail and trade market. The company require a qualified and experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a team responsible for the upkeep of machinery and equipment to reduce downtime.
Duties will include;
- Carrying out PPM and unplanned maintenance on mechanical equipment.
- Fault finding and rectifying faults for mechanical equipment including CNC machinery.
- Control of spare stock levels and ordering spare parts as required.
- Minimise downtime to ensure production targets can be achieved.
- Enhance and maintain operating procedures.
- Prepare technical reports.
- Develop and improve equipment processes.
Skills and experience:
HNC in Mechanical Engineering or a recognised Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship.
Practical knowledge of manufacturing processes, ideally in furniture manufacture
Ability to read and create technical and electrical drawings.
Experience of fault finding and PPM.
Self motivated and proactive team player.
- Mechanical Engineering
- mechanical maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job