X2 Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Redhill, Surrey - Permanent - £42,000 + Overtime
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in a critical building in Redhill. The successful candidate will be multi skilled but Electrical bias and also qualified with knowledge of mechanical duties and also a proven track record in commercial building (i.e data centres, commercial offices, banks, high end properties) maintenance experience. He or she will be required to work alongside the maintenance team on site and the duties will include carrying out M&E / Fabric planned and reactive maintenance.
This is a permanent role and you will have the opportunity to be offered or interviewed for the permanent position on site, which will pay up to £42,000.
The ideal candidate lives around the Redhill area and is HV/LV authorised as this is a data central and will require this certificate
Continental Shift Days & Nights - 07:00am - 19:00pm / 19:00pm - 07:00am
- Basic Salary of £42,000
- 20 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Plenty of OT
- Career progression - would want the engineer to develop into supervisors and above.
- Fire alarm & sprinkler testing
- AHU's/FCU's - filter and belt changes
- Pumps & Motors
- Water Treatment
- Pressurization units
- Steam Plant
- Cooling towers
- Boilers & Chiller re-sets
- HV/LV Switching and shutfowns
- BMS duties
- General building services tasks
- Emergency light testing, lighting - lamp changes, electrical fault finding, small works - new sockets & lights
- Working as part of a maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
- Apprentice Trained (Ideally)
- Mechanical qualified - City & Guilds Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
- HV Authorised/LV Authorised
- Client Facing
- Great communication
- Pro-active attitude
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
My client is able to interview this week and next week if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV today or call for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- City & Guilds