Gi Group Doncaster have an excellent opportunity to join a well-known manufacturing company on the outskirts of Doncaster as an Mechanical Maintenance Engineer. As one of the market leaders in their specialist field; my client can offer excellent career opportunities and pension scheme.
As part of a maintenance team you will be required to work a rotating shift pattern of Days (6am to 2:00pm), and Afters (2pm to 10:00pm) Monday to Friday on a weekly rotation.
This is a permanent position and a brilliant opportunity to join a progressive company.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD:
- Have experience in an electrical maintenance based role.
- Hold a relevant qualification; ideally City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3
- Ideally have some mechanical knowledge/experience (although this is not essential)
DUTIES INCLUDE; BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Carrying our routine and preventative
- Dealing with any breakdown repairs as and when they occur
- Ensuring that downtime is kept to a minimum by effectively following maintenance procedures.
- Helping and supporting team members as and when required.
If interested; please apply via the advert.
For more information please call Gi Group Doncaster and ask for Anthony or email your CV