Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Monday to Friday (06:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 22:00)
Fantastic Benefits including: 34 Days annual leave, transparent and attractive additional earning potential and very generous pension scheme
Due to a rapid increase in orders, my client, a global manufacturing organisation is seeking a skilled and experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to support their technical support team on a double days shift. The primary role of the Maintenance Engineer is to maintain the machinery based on preventative and predictive maintenance concepts, to assist in project work and any continuous improvement related tasks.
- The Technician will have strong troubleshooting skills for technical issues.
- He/she will support the Operational Teams / colleagues in resolving the technical issues on the machine.
- Works towards a zero-breakdown & zero-stop mentality, reducing the maintenance costs including reducing working capital for spare parts.
- Takes ownership for working area; monitors key maintenance KPIs such as breakdowns & has a strong service-department mind set towards the Operations.
- Performs high quality root-cause analysis for technical and process problems
- Supports, suggests and implements improvements (Safety, Technology, Process)
- Project work (installations, commissioning, contractor management, costings, suppliers etc)
- PLC Fault finding
- You must be a fully qualified Mechanical Engineer
- Experience in a similar electrical function and industrial environment
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding global market leader. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh OR call NOW for a confidential chat.