Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Cannon Street - £38,000 + Plenty of OT
I have a fantastic opportunity to work for a medium sized maintenance company based in Cannon Street for a 1 Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with experience in building services to work on a large corporate prestigious building in the Cannon street, housing blue chip clients.
They are a rapidly expanding Building services company who have a fantastic reputation across the industry for delivering an exceptional service to their customers and investing heavily in their staff in order to develop the future of their staff and business a like.
This is a new contract for the company and is putting together a new team in order to fulfil the demands of the client. You will be working across the one building in a small team of engineers carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance on both electrical and mechanical systems.
Monday to Friday -07:00 - 16:00 / 10:00 - 19:00
- Basic Salary of £38,000
- 25 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Plenty of OT
- Career progression - would want the engineer to develop into supervisors and above.
- Mechanical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- General building services tasks
- Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, pumps, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
- Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies and banks across a large estate
- Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
- Apprentice Trained
- Mechanical - City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 or Equivalent
- Legionella Awareness / L8
- Client Facing
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
My client is able to interview straight away if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV today or call for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job