Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical Biased
Location: South Yorkshire
Benefits: DIS, Health Care, Pension, Bonus
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical maintenance engineer to join a leading bespoke industrial manufacturing business in the West Yorkshire area. Due to the investment in this national company, this site is currently expanding and seeks Mechanical engineers that are looking to join on of the country’s leading manufacture. The business provides excellent training and development for all maintenance engineers including internal and external courses, making this an excellent career move for any engineer.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Engineering Mechanical qualifications
- Time served engineer with Mechanical maintenance engineering background
- Industrial Manufacturing background
- Health and safety experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- In-house training for engineers
- Investment in engineer
- Working on bespoke machinery
- Working for a growing business
- Working for a UK based company with international ties
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Omar Hend at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details