Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £37,000
An exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer has arisen to join a multi-million-pound manufacturing company based in Norwich. The successful mechanical maintenance engineer will join a strong team to support the increased production demands this company is experiencing due to a large period of unprecedented growth. This is an exciting time to join this company as they have just installed brand new state of the art equipment and have implemented a bespoke personal development programme tailored to each of the engineer’s individual needs. If you are looking for a long-term career with many opportunities for training and development, then this is the role for you!
Skills required for the mechanical maintenance engineer:
- Willing to work a Monday-Friday Days shift and some Saturdays when needed
- Experience as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience working on faults such as Pneumatics, Welding, Belts, Bearings etc.
- Carrying out pre-planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of manufacturing machinery
The Mechanical Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a rapidly growing multi-million-pound company
- Being trained on a variety of bespoke and specialised equipment
- Working for a company that provides serious investment into their engineer’s careers
- A company to have a long-term career with
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £40,000 OTE
Commutable: Great Yarmouth, Mattishall, Aylsham, Cringleford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Tia Bargery at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job