We're currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work on a shift basis at a static site in Sheffield. This is a temporary full time role working an 37.5 hour week, alternating weeks between (6:00am - 2:00pm) and (10:00am till 6:00pm). The role will be paid @ £14.00 p/h PAYE or £16.00 p/h LTD. We expect the role to last circa 3 months with a possibility of permanent work.
The role contains no on-call aspect and will not include a company vehicle, they're looking to start this role immediately.
The requirement is for a Mechanically skilled Engineer who will be required to carry out PPM/reactive tasks and small works. Must have a full working knowledge of Mechanical building services, water treatment, BMS systems ect. Must have a flexible "can do" approach, be able to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include
* Able to prioritise tasks from Electrical and Mechanical PPM's and Helpdesk Requests (reacting to breakdowns and changing priorities)
* Ability to stay calm during incidents and relay accurate information to the site supervisor
* Ability to work under pressure and multi task with Mechanical tasks
* The applicant should be ready to start work immediately
* As the engineer you must be able update jobs on a computer based system
* Experience in the building services, within a prestigious environment
* Mechanical Engineering Level 3 equivalent
* Team working experience
* Must have the balanced ability to think clearly
* An understanding of technical systems (i.e. Chillers, Boilers etc)
* Understanding of steam services is an advantage
* Willing to complete DBS
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the APPLY button now.
Please note if you have not had a response within 5 days, then please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.