Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Euston - £32,000 Plenty OT
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Euston - £32,000 + Plenty of OT
I have a fantastic opportunity to work for a large maintenance company based in the Euston for a 1 Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with experience in building services to work on a large estate of prestigious buildings housing blue chip & banking clients on a contract in Euston. They are a rapidly expanding Building services specialist who have a fantastic reputation across the industry for delivering an exceptional service to their customers and investing heavily in their staff in order to develop the future of their staff and business a like.
The client is a leading property management agent who expect a first class service to be delivered to an exclusive clientele in the high spec buildings. You will be working across the estate within a large team of engineer carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance on both electrical and mechanical systems.
If you are looking to join a company you can offer you career progression and a high level of internal and external training opportunities this is the position for you!!!
Monday to Friday - 08:00 -17:00
- Basic Salary of £32,000
- 25 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Plenty of OT
- Career progression - would want the engineer to develop into supervisors and above.
- Mechanical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- General building services tasks
- Plant room maintenance, Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, pumps, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
- Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies and banks across a large estate
- Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
- Apprentice Trained
- Mechanical - City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 or Equivalent
- Legionella Awareness / L8
- Client Facing
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
My client is able to interview straight away if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV today or call for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"