We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a UK leading manufacturer that provides services to the construction industry.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will be joining a company that has multiple sites nationwide and is a market leader within their industry. This opportunity offers unlimited training and further progression and technical development.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will be working within a fully automated site and will receive industry leading training on an ongoing basis.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Experience within a heavy manufacturing or production environment
- Mechanical qualification / apprenticeship
- Mechanical maintenance experience - conveyors, belts, bearings and chains
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carry out planned and reactive mechanical maintenance on heavy production machinery
- Mechanical maintenance, working on conveyors, belts, bearings and chains.
- Working a DAYS only rotating pattern of 4 on 4 off
If you are interested in this Mechanical Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job