A UK recognised organisation that specialises in manufacturing products in the FMCG industry are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer.
This popular organisation has just reinforced their position as a leading supplier to the growing global food industry and have sites across the UK. As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance and continuous improvement projects.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Mechanical engineering qualification
- Mechanical maintenance experience including, belts, bearings, chains, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Manufacturing or production industry experience
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Monday - Friday double days shift (6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm)
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on their production machinery
- Getting involved with projects and continuous improvements within the engineering department
If you are interested in this Mechanical Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.