This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Mechanical Installation Supervisor - Water - £30k - Yorkshire. Due to significant growth, our client is looking for a Mechanical Installation Supervisor to work on frameworks across North east, Yorkshire and Leeds
About the Client:
A leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry but also operate in building and civils markets, and have a turnover of over £169 million.
About the Role:
* To support the project team in coordinating the Mechanical aspects of projects, including management of subcontract activities.
* Supervising on-site installation of mechanical elements of our projects
* At times you will be required to assist in the design phase.
* Liaising with and overseeing suppliers/subcontractors activities is a key aspect of the role. Preparation and understanding of technical reports and documentation,
* Reviewing RAMS
About the Candidate:
* Preparation and understanding of technical reports and documentation to a high level
* Experienced in design, construction and commissioning
* Engineering graduate or time served apprenticeship with substantial hands on experience
* Ideally experience in process / water industry
* Experience in process / water industry
* A full driving licence
Points of Appeal:
* Leading civil engineering and construction company
* Rapidly growing company
* Professional but fun workplace, where people have a voice.
* Opportunity for growth
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Humres Recruitment. We often have knowledge of passive vacancies that companies are not advertising but would like to see talented individuals for. Feel free to contact us to discuss.
- Mechanical Installation Supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job