Mechanical Installation Engineer
London • £34,000 - £36,000 DOE • Permanent • Full Time
Our client one of the UK’s most well know and reputable FM contractors specialising in providing full mechanical and electrical maintenance services to commercial clients nationwide
They have a new small works division in London covering a number of contracts including a large and prestigious street with over 85 buildings and a number of commercial sites in London
Arden Personnel are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Installation Engineer and will be responsible for;
- You will be working as a mobile engineer within the small works division carrying out mechanical installation works
- You will be responsible for all round mechanical works including pipefitting (15ml to 6/8 inch) pipework, draining systems down, isolating systems, completing mechanical works
- This role allows you to work your own flexible hours. You will have the ability to work your own 40 hour week and will pricing and running your own jobs
- You will be responsible for quoting and pricing as well as delivering and carrying out the required works.
The Successful Applicant:
To be considered for this Mechnical Installation Engineer role you will need to;
- You will be a qualified and experienced mechanical engineer or gas engineer experienced in mechanical installation on maintenance and small works projects
- You will have a strong understanding of building operations - isolate systems, complete works, drain systems down
- You will be motivated to plan your own working week. You will be able to work a flexible working contract dependant on the ends of the works required
- You will be experienced in quoting and pricing works as well as carrying the works out and will have the support of a junior engineer
What’s on Offer?
As a Mechanical Installation Engineer you will receive;
- Base salary £34,000 - £36,000 DOE
- Company vehicle including private use
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Overtime available at lucrative rates
- Genuine career progression
Apply for this role:
To apply for this role, please go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference CF-1345. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.