Specialist manufacturing company in need of a Mechanical Inspector to join their team.
- Experience and ability to read and correctly interpret close tolerance engineering drawings and geometric tolerances (GDT)
- Experience using precision measuring equipment i.e. Mitutoyo Roundness Test, Micrometers, Vernier's, Height Gauges, Micrometers and Shadow Graphs
- Skilled CMM Inspector
- Experience operating medium/large CMM machines
Mechanical Inspector Responsibilities:
- The Mechanical Inspector will conduct and record routine inspection on production parts using CMM, projectors, micrometers, vernier gauges, dial gauges and more
- To carry out First Article/First Off inspection for components that require going through the CMM
- Operating Mitutoyo CMM machine and recording of results
- Read, interpret and understand engineering drawings, standards, geometrical tolerances and surface finishes
- Ensure that there are detailed inspection plans for all parts and that such plans are issue controlled; this includes CMM programs
- Conduct stage inspections of detailed machined components
- Using measuring equipment to establish the specification of sizes, cylindricity and concentricity
If you would like to be considered for this Mechanical Inspector position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'