This is a great opportunity for an experienced Inspector to work with a world class client list for a sub-contract precision engineering company.
The successful Mechanical Inspector will have full knowledge of PCDMIS CMM system, and will need to have previous experience working in a precision engineering environment.
45 hours per week are worked as a minimum, with overtime paid after 40 hours have been worked.
Mechanical Inspector Requirements:
- The Mechanical Inspector must be able to use all standard inspection / checking equipment
- Fully conversant with such as Micrometres, Callipers, Height Gauges and Shadow Graph also including a manual and CNC CMM (PCDMIS)
- Previous Aerospace experience, ideally within a manufacturing / CNC environment
- The Mechanical Inspector could have Visual FAIR Software knowledge
- Ability to programme CMM's a distinct advantage
Mechanical Inspector Responsibilities:
- The Mechanical Inspector must be able to carry out tasks unsupervised
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 & AS9100 quality standards a distinct advantage
- Reporting to the Chief Inspector, duties would include First Off`s, First Articles, Patrol Inspection, CMM set up and operating
If you are interested in this Mechanical Inspector opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job