This is a great opportunity for an experienced Inspector to work with a world class client list for a sub-contract precision engineering company.
The successful Mechanical Inspector will have full knowledge of PCDMIS CMM system, and will need to have previous experience working in a precision engineering environment.
45 hours per week are worked as a minimum, with overtime paid after 40 hours have been worked.
Mechanical Inspector Requirements:
- The Mechanical Inspector must be able to use all standard inspection / checking equipment
- Fully conversant with such as Micrometres, Callipers, Height Gauges and Shadow Graph also including a manual and CNC CMM (PCDMIS)
- Previous Aerospace experience, ideally within a manufacturing / CNC environment
- The Mechanical Inspector could have Visual FAIR Software knowledge
- Ability to programme CMM's a distinct advantage
Mechanical Inspector Responsibilities:
- The Mechanical Inspector must be able to carry out tasks unsupervised
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 & AS9100 quality standards a distinct advantage
- Reporting to the Chief Inspector, duties would include First Off`s, First Articles, Patrol Inspection, CMM set up and operating
If you are interested in this Mechanical Inspector opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.