Our client is currently looking for a Mechanical / Forklift engineer to join their team in the Hayle area.
The role involves mechanical assembly of components and installation of hydraulics and low-voltage electrical circuits.
Main purpose of role:
- Assist to increase the level of output from our assembly department.
- Produce lifting equipment with a high attention to detail.
- Communicate with team members and add to a strong dynamic team.
- Work to provide customers with the highest quality equipment available.
Key tasks and skills:
- Assemble equipment according to design drawings.
- Install hydraulic circuits for lifting equipment.
- Install low voltage electrical components for lifting equipment.
- Install basic pneumatic circuits and components within an assembly.
- Carry out stainless metal finishing using in-house tools and machinery.
- Ability to perform consistently and to deadlines.
This is a Full-Time Permanent position looking to pay £21,000 (Over-time available).
If your interested in this role then please apply with an up-to-date CV and a short covering letter detailing any relevant experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'