Welcome to Staffbank!
A large expanding machinery manufacturers in Norwich are looking for take on 2x Fitters/Assemblers. The salary is calculated on the core 37 hours per week however, overtime and other benefits are available!
The ideal person should have a minimum of an NVQ L3 in Engineering (or equivalent) and 5 years experience as a fitter.
Please see below job description:
- Assembly of machines up to testing/commissioning stage
- Using a variety of mechanical fixings
- Manufacture of Chains & Sub-assemblies
- Identification of build issues and notifying relevant personnel
- Progression and completion of any associated documentation
- Participate and contribute to continuous improvement
- Responsible for the quality of your involvement to the build process
- Fitting of labels and scales
Please apply on-line!