Mechanical Fitter (Maintenance/FMCG)
£38,000 to £40,000 DOE + 23 Days Holiday (Increasing with service) + Bank Holidays + Optional Overtime + Pension + Training
4 On 4 Off, 2 Days, 2 Nights.
Mechanical Fitter required for a well-known manufacturer that supply to a wide spread of well-known brands and retailers within their market. The company offer training and development.
The successful Mechanical Fitter would be someone with mechanical experience from any manufacturing, service or similar engineering background who holds a mechanical qualification. You will need some proven electrical competence being able to change motors and isolate circuits.
The Mechanical Fitter role will be mostly mechanical work as 90% of the production equipment/machinery is mechanical. This will include working on blow moulding machines, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors, gears and bearings. This will be a split between reactive breakdowns 60% and pre planned maintenance 40%. Some strip down and rebuild work will be required.
The Mechanical Fitter Role:
* Dealing with a split between reactive breakdowns 60% and pre planned maintenance 40% tasks.
* Working mechanically on blow moulding machines, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors, gears and bearings.
* Changing motors and isolating circuits.
The Successful Mechanical Fitter:
* Hands on mechanical experience from manufacturing or service engineering, other similar backgrounds can be considered with a high level of mechanical competency.
* A Mechanical Engineering qualification.
* You will need some basic electrical competence being able to change motors and isolate circuits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'