Carbon60 are currently recruiting for two experienced mechanical fitters to join an established manufacturing company based in Peterborough who specialise in advanced water treatment units.
This position will be on a contract basis for a minimum of 6 months on a day shift 08:00 - 16:30 Monday - Friday.
Mechanical Fitters with this company are responsible for the production of new units as well as some maintenance activities as well.
Further Responsibilities will include:
- working from detailed engineering drawings.
- Use of all bench tools such as sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers etc.
- work within a team consisting of both mechanical and electrical fitter.
- Carry out maintenance tasks as and when required.
- Adhere to the company health and safety procedures.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous mechanical fitting/assembly experience is essential for this role.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings.
- any experience with PVC pipework and valves or previous water sector knowledge is highly advantageous.
Immediate starts for this role are available with interviews being held shortly.
For more information please contact the Carbon60 engineering team.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'