Are you a qualified Mechanical Fitter with electrical experience?
Are you looking for a chance to work in an award winning factory?
With an excellent pay rate, shift allowances and bonus structure in place. This is a first class, large, international facility based in the Peterlee area.
- 28 days holiday, rising to 33 days after 12 weeks service (inc. public Hols)
- Regular Performance Lead Bonus
- End of year Attendance Bonus
- Regular performance review
- Full induction and ongoing training
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
- £16.18 per hour
- Back Shift (20%)
- Night Shift (35%)
- 36.5 hours per week
Working with existing Test and Development team of highly skilled
Mechanical Fitters/Electricians, Development and Test Engineers, the successful candidate shall be involved with:-
- Articulated Truck development, maintenance, repair and Testing.
- Engineering NPI & CPI process for new products and processes.
- Working safely beyond the scope of standard work carrying out dynamic risk assessment's per job requirement.
- Support Engineering & planning teams through CPI/NPI - various phases of AT development programs.
- Support Test & Performance Engineer's inclusive of off site ISO and performance testing.
- Support Peterlee and Proving Ground workshops, maintaining & repairing Articulated Dump Trucks and heavy plant (Excavator, Loading Shovel & Track Type Tractor).
- Support Engineering development of future state AT'S.
- Cost reduction
The successful candidate will need to be Time Served in a mechanical discipline:-
- Communication - written and verbal.
- Product knowledge.
- Good PC skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding & use of engineering drawings.
- Problem Solving.
- Understanding and use of procedures.
- Appropriate training will be provided.
- Must have a Full driving license
- Work with limited instruction to work order plans and deadlines.
- Positively contribute to personal and departmental targets.
- Work independently.
- Work effectively within a small team.
- Use initiative and be self-motivated.
- Liaise effectively within the department between Engineers and customers.
- Take ownership and accountability in delivering targets.
- Be comfortable with Work Shop and Quarry working in all weather conditions.
- Be very flexible and skillful in Mechanical or Electrical fault finding techniques.
Apply today to gain a foot in the door and further your career within an industry world leader!
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'