Industry: Chemical Manufacturing
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: DOE plus benefits package
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client and a global leading Chemical Manufacturer based in Birmingham, West Midlands. Due to continuous business growth an opportunity has become available for a Mechanical Fitter to join the Mechanical Engineering team on a permanent basis. This role will involve working on new projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience listed below:
- Mechanical plant installation and modification work including TIG welding of pipework etc.
- Mechanical preventative and reactive maintenance work in an industrial environment working on equipment such as gearboxes, pumps, mechanical seals, pipework etc.
- Statutory inspections - pressure testing, plant integrity and commissioning work.
- The use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
- The ability to use and interpret equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works.
- Work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permit to work systems.
- You will need to have a recognised mechanical apprenticeship and educated to ONC or City and Guilds level 3 (RQF level 3) in Mechanical Fitting/Engineering as a minimum.
- Ideally you would also have training with MEWP’s, Abrasive wheels and Confined Spaces.
25 days paid holiday (and all UK Bank Holidays), a 38 hour working week, paid sick scheme, free life assurance and access to a stakeholder pension scheme.
Sound interesting? Please contact Daniel Warby at Premier Engineering for more information and apply!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'