£21,000 - £23,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £30,000 - £35,000) + Company Benefits + Double Day Shift + Pension
Exciting position for assemble / mechanical fitters, technicians, workshop or engineers looking to become a product specialist. Enjoy industry leading training whilst working with best equipment in the market for this prestigious engineering giant. Great package, with various progression options as well as the stability this engineering leader can offer.
This Global manufacturer of prestigious, mechanically assembled products have a huge global presence. Ever expanding their already impresses client portfolio this is a brilliant chance to make a genuine difference. They believe in their staff and are also keen to progress from within.
- Mechanical assembly of pumps, sewage treatment equipment
- Pre-delivery inspections
- Fault finding and maintenance
- Cleaning and inspection of components
- Assembly or mechanical fitter
- Background in mechanics or mechanical assembly (engines, motors, gearboxes, conveyors, pumps, toolroom engineers, industrial engineering)
- Strong use of hand tools air tools, torque wrenches etc
- Experience of stripping and rebuilding mechanical products
Keywords: mechanical fitter, assembly fitter, pumps, gearboxes, mechanical engineer, assembly operatives, production operatives, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'