Oldham, Greater Manchester (Commutable From: Rochdale, Middleton, Ashton-under-Lyne, Greenfield)
£24,000 + Overtime (30k OTE) + Training, Development, Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Excellent role on offer for a Mechanically qualified engineer, looking to join a market leading company where you will undergo extensive training and development to work on state of the art machinery.
Are you mechanically qualified? Are you looking for a challenging role in a specialised industry where you can further develop your skills through full training?
Established over 20 years ago, this market leading company are renowned for their high quality products and staff investment. They have a presence all over Europe and multiple sites across the UK. Due to the rapid expansion and the progressive nature of the business they are now looking for a mechanical fitter to join the company at their site in Oldham.
In this role you will maintain, service and repair lifting equipment and vacuum products. You will be workshop based providing knowledge and support to customers the event of equipment failure. Once fully trained you will be expected to fit winches, belts, electric motors, pneumatic cylinders and steel parts as well as build and assemble the machinery.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a growing company, where you will be developed into a product specialist.
* Maintenance, service and repairs of lifting equipment and Vacuum products.
* Drilling & Tapping, fitting parts to machines.
* Provide support and advice to customers and aftercare teams.
* Working within a team of highly skilled mechanical engineers, that will train and develop you.
* Building up sub assembly parts.
* Mechanically Qualified Engineer
* Hands on experience within a workshop environment.
* Can read technical drawings
* Wants a role that will up-skill your existing experience
* Experience with Hydraulics
Key Words: Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Fitter, Fitter, Winches, Belts, Electric Motors, Pneumatic Cylinders, Steel Parts, Health and Safety, Lifting Equipment, Vacuums, Hydraulics, Oldham, Rochdale, Middleton, Ashton-under-Lyne, Greenfield
- Electric Motors
- Lifting Equipment
- Health and Safety
- Mechanical Fitter
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Fitter
- Pneumatic Cylinders
- Steel Parts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job