Do you want to work with leading edge manufacturing equipment? Would you like a new contract role starting immediately?
A world leading technology company require a Mechanical Fitter to effectively assist with the building and maintenance of production machinery.
Mechanical Fitter Requirements:
- Able to read and understand mechanical drawings - build and maintain machinery accordingly
- Experience of mechanical fault-finding down to component level
- Have good understanding of precision mechanisms
- Can work with other Development and Mechanical Technicians to build and test prototype assemblies
- Must be able to plan PPM for the machinery built in the workshop
- Proven experience of working as a Mechanical Fitter within a high-tech engineering / manufacturing environment
- Ability to quote timescales regarding the building and repair of machinery
Mechanical Fitter Responsibilities:
- Assist with the building and maintenance of production machinery
- The Mechanical Fitter will be required to read and interpret engineering drawings and build special purpose machinery
- Candidates will be required to build precision mechanisms as well as maintain machinery
- The Mechanical Fitter will be required to work with other departments including Research & Development
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered, please click on Apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job