Mechanical Pipe Fitter required for ongoing work, based within various clean and waste water sites in North East, starting ASAP.
- £11.09 PAYE
- 39 hours minimum, work is Monday to Friday
- Will be working on various clean and water water treatment plants based within the North East - Newcastle, Durham, Teesside
- Working from assembly drawings
- Ductile iron
- Flanged pipework
- Upvc solvent
- Threading jointing pipework
- Fitting /service/replace pumps,Valves, blowers etc as part of a team on site.
- Passport / Long Birth Certificate & proof of NI
- 2 working references from a previous employer
- Pipe fitting background with a minimum of 2 years experience
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in pipe fitting trade
- Full uk driving licence
Desired Requirments / Experience
- Confined Space
- Water Hygiene Card / EUSR card
- Experience working within a similar role is highly desired
Please note there will be an interview prior to starting & will require application with CV / Profile
If you are interested in this role please contact Rachel on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.