Job Location: Wimborne, Dorset
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £10.35 - £11.09 per hour depending on experience + overtime rates at 1.5
Hours: 39 hours per week, days (07.30am - 4.45pm)
We are currently working alongside an established Employer who has over 50 years’ experience of designing and manufacturing production machinery on a global basis, who are looking to recruit for 2 Mechanical Fitters.
These roles are offered on a permanent basis where you will join an established team of skilled fitters.
In this role some of your duties will include:
- Helping to build new production machines
- Working from technical drawings
- Checking and testing of equipment builds
- Rectification work on parts to ensure they fit precisely and to customer requirements
The successful applicant will be:
- Mechanically minded to undertake new build of machines
- Previous experience within mechanical / production engineering environment is preferred
- Have previous mechanical fitting / maintenance experience with good use of hand and power tools
- Ability to pick things up quickly
- Be willing to learn and have a 'can do attitude’
- Any electrical knowledge would be an advantage
This role would suit mechanical and shift engineers looking for a role where you can work in a clean modern workshop working on new machinery and equipment without the pressure of production downtime or working shifts. This is a really nice role where your experience and skills will be used to ensure that they equipment is safe and correctly built ready to send out to the company’s customers!
In return you will receive:
- Starting salary of £10.35 - £11.09 per hour
- Overtime opportunities at premium rates
- Tools provided
- 33 days holiday
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Hours: Monday- Friday, 39 hours a week, 7.30am- 4.45pm with an earlier finish on Friday
Please apply with a full CV and covering letter by email or call our Recruitment Team.
Those who have the right skills and experience, our aim is that you will hear back from us within 24 hours but due to the high number of applications we are receiving at present, we are unable to respond to every application individually so If you do not hear from us within 3 days please assume that your application at this stage has not been successful. As new positions arise we will review any applications already made to us and may contact you about other suitable roles.
Resource Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally. It is the policy of the Company to take all reasonable steps to ensure that each applicant is assessed only in accordance on the basis of their qualifications, skills and abilities to perform the relevant duties without prejudice in regards to background, religion, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability or gender.