Are you an experienced Mechanical fitter looking for a new permanent vacancy which can be a job for life? Do you come from a Mechanical Craftsperson background? Do you have healthcare experience? If so then please read on.
The maintenance fitter shall carry out a varied range of duties across a busy commercial establishment. The duties and responsibilities will be across the numerous sites within the Establishment. The fitters work on air handling units, BeMS, Medical Gas Piped Systems, pressure systems to include steam and compressed air and general screwed pipework heating systems.
- Day to day responsibility for responding to issued dockets and for correctly filling in such dockets prior to hand in.
- Will undertake installation work and repair as required, acting as the competent person mechanical under the mechanical permit system.
- To undertake all necessary repairs and PPM's of a statutory and non statutory nature and advise the supervisor / chargehand on remedial action required.
- Conduct fault finding diagnostics on various mechanical and BMS within a healthcare environment where required and pass on such knowledge to others.
- Will have an understanding of electrical, plumbing and building energy management systems in a healthcare environment.
- To use all relevant tools and equipment within their specific field
- ON CALL roster.
- Required to participate in the 30-minute response system.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team which offers an interesting, varied and exciting workload coupled with a motivated and passionate culture. You will be part of a small, friendly team working together to deliver programmes that are critical to the long-term success of a respected, global company.
If interested please send your CV or call Tom on . The client is looking to interview immediately.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job