An Mechanical Fitter with experience of working to a basic assembly drawing to assemble mechanical equipment is required for an innovative machine tool manufacturer/systems integrator.
- A background in fitting parts for automotive, aerospace, general engineering will provide a good grounding for this role.
- For this role of Mechanical Fitter, full training will be provided, all we ask for is some experience with Mechanical Assembly and able to read from a basic assembly drawing.
- The role will cover 2 shifts (6-2 and 2-10.30).
- For all these Mechanical Fitter roles, a shift allowance will be paid in addition to the basic salary.
- Basic metal working skills such as tapping and grinding is highly desirable along with the use of precision measurement gauges/tools
If you have a strong work ethic and keen to work overtime to increase your earnings then this is a wonderful opportunity to develop engineering skills within a technical environment. Please click on the link to apply for this Mechanical Fitter position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job