My client is a chemical manufacturer in Basingstoke. As they experience massive growth, they are working with us here at Better People Ltd to source Mechanical Fitters for their factory team.
You will be involved in day to day maintenance of capital equipment, as well as general maintenance, installation and repairs.
You will be issued with all your overalls, safety boots and all other relevant PPE.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8-5 and Fridays 8-4
Your role as a Mechanical Fitter will include duties such as:
- Installation of new equipment and material handling machinery
- Recommending solutions to engineering issues
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
- Pipe fitting
- Welding using Tig and Mig systems
- Handling a variety of hand-held and stationary power tools
If you are interested in joining this high growth team, and have around 5 years experience in a similar role, please apply today sending us your CV in MS Word format.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job