A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Fitter (Industrial Hydraulics) to make that next career step within global Electro/Mechanical Manufacturing Giant.
The role will see you provide a high quality, comprehensive, accurate and timely assembly of hydraulic power units, motor pump sets and manifold assemblies, to support the achievement of business objectives and the provision of superior service.
As Mechanical Fitter you will need to have strong machine build experience, ability to interpret drawings and schematics in order to install primarily hydraulic plant, equipment and machinery to the desired specification and quality.
To provide a comprehensive, proactive and effective assembly of hydraulic power equipment by:
- Checking drawings and part lists and identifying correct tooling’s, components and materials required in order to complete power unit assembly to agreed specification.
- Reading and interpreting engineering and hydraulic circuit drawings ensuring assembly meets customer specifications and safety requirements.
- Carrying out the machining of fabrications where necessary and the welding of fabrications into position.
- Assembling and fitting of components in line with drawings and specification, ensuring quality and safety requirements are met.
- Bending and welding of pipework to correct tolerances and quality standards enabling connection of parts to drawing and specification.
- Carrying out complete cleansing of power unit (pipes, reservoirs etc.) ensuring a clean and uncontaminated system.
- Completing all necessary paperwork (SAP, rectification sheets, stores requisitions, inspection records, job completion sheets) accurately and on time.
- Checking current stock levels and informing team leaders of any shortages or requirements.
- Providing constructive feedback to the design team on performance of drawings and design, recommending modifications where appropriate.
- Carrying out day to day housekeeping within area of work, ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- ONC Mechanical/Electrical Engineering - Fitter - Craft
- HNC Mechanical/Electrical Engineering - Fitter - Technician
- Hydraulics - Pipe fitting/Welding - Welding - Assembly - Machine Build - Machining - Fabrication - Hydraulic Power Equipment exp - Pipe Bending - Experience with Hydraulic Power Unit Systems
This is an excellent position for developing your career in an exciting, strong and rapidly growing company and to help shape and play a critical role in this company’s growth!
If you are interested to learn more please send your CV now!
- Pipe fitting
- Pipe Bending
- Hydraulic Power Unit