This is an excellent opportunity to join a high growth company that can offer excellent career progression and development prospects. This role would suit someone with a strong desire to be part of the continued success of this organisation. There is also the opportunity to benefit from a competitive hourly rate
Our client is a UK based supplier of solutions to the rail and construction industries.
Essential requirements: The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role and will have:
- Previous experience working in a plant fitters role
- Knowledge of diesel/petrol engines/generators and 12v and 30v products
- Welding and PAT testing skills are advantageous for this role
- Great with customers, face to face and over the phone
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good all-round problem-solving skills
- Full clean driving licence
This role will involve working as part of a team, carrying out repairs, maintenance and service of welfare site cabins, vans and various plant equipment. Responsibilities and Tasks include:
- To service/repair equipment at the depot as products are returned
- Managing your workload onsite at the Sandy Depot
- Inspect machinery and develop a scope for repairs - diagnose/fault find
- Have a good understanding of Health & Safety in the work place
- To ensure all relevant paperwork has been completed correctly
Salary/Package: Up to £12 per hour, depending on experience. Hours of work; Monday to Thursday 7.45am - 4.30pm and Friday 8am - 4.40pm - 39.5 hours a week, 22 days holiday + bank holidays, discount scheme and employee health cover.
This role would suit somebody with previous experience as: Plant Fitter, Mechanical Fitter, Site Fitter, Fitter, Site Repair Fitter and Mechanical Site Fitter.
Apply now to avoid missing out on this great opportunity!
- Diesel Generators
- Plant Maintenance
- PAT Testing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job