We are supporting an industry leading business recruit a Mechanical Fitter / Assembler to join their team, the role will involve working to exacting standards in the preparation and assembly of high precision, low volume parts.
- Work to exacting standards;
- Good manual dexterity;
- Hard and soft soldering of brass and copper components;
- Complete drilling, tapping, de-burring and light press work as appropriate;
- Perform certain tasks with the aid of a microscope;
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and ensure that all assembly work carried out complies with the drawings;
- Carry out inspection to the appropriate level;
- Identify and report drawing errors and suggest improvements;
- Support the Company’s review process and take part in regular reviews;
- Work with Managers and Supervisors to implement the Company’s policies and business objectives;
- Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat and tidy;
- Carry out any other duties reasonable within capability as the Company requires.
- Able to work to high precision and tolerances with good manual dexterity;
- Aluminium brazing/welding experience an advantage:
- Soft and hard soldering experience an advantage;
- Some manual turning / milling experience an advantage but not essential;
- Able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment;
- Flexible, courteous, friendly and positive approach;
- Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all times;
- Eligible to work in UK.
On offer is a salary of £22,000 to £28,000 DOE
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'