Ongoing temporary / contract work within a leading manufacturing company based in Clevedon, specialising in vacuum and exhaust-management systems to the semi-conductor industry.
Mechanical bench fitters to work in a small team, building and testing a variety of sub-assemblies from drawings and build notes.
- £10.01 (PAYE) - £13.05 (Umbrella) per hour
- 37.5 hour per week contract
- Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm
- Paid overtime available – x 1.33 weekdays/Saturdays, and double pay on Sundays!
- 25 days holiday per year
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Subsidised canteen on site
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
The right candidate....
- Previous experience in mechanical fitting / plumbing / mechanic / bench assembly
- Confident user of basic hand tools and test equipment
- Able to read and interpret enigneering drawings
- IT literate
- Formal qualification in mechanical engineering is advantageous
If you are from an electrical background with prior work experience in assembly /manufacturing / fitting, then you will be an ideal candidate for this role.
To find out more, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on and ask for Bethan
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job