Mechanical Fitter 12mnth FTC
Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter (12mnth FTC) for a very well established stainless steel fabrication company based in Chippenham.
Reporting to the Workshop Charge Hand, the right candidate will be working in a small Workshop team, carrying out Mechanical and Electrical assembly work on new machines. The ideal candidate will have a range of mechanical engineering skills and a basic understanding of Electrical principles. Factory maintenance or fitting background would be beneficial.
The successful candidate will:
- Ensure that all assembly operations are carried out effectively and in compliance with agreed Working Procedures.
- Demonstrate commitment and flexibility in achieving team efficiency.
- Work closely with colleagues in other departments, understanding the requirements of other departments and achieving what is required.
- Identify activities that neither add value to the customer or to our organisation.
- Promote the company at every opportunity, motivate and encourage others to do so.
- To take a proactive approach to developing lines of communication with internal customers.
- Apply attention to detail with a focus of quality at all times.
For more information please contact Kelly White on
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"